We fully support our product for our members and we are trying to do so in the best way possible.
We try to respond to all tickets within two business days. According to the complexity of the issue, our support team reserved the possibility to take an in-depth investigation, which may require more time. In that case our team will respond to you as soon as they can provide a solution or have determined the cause of the issue.
The support services can be provided in these languages:
How to Submit a Support Request
We ask you to provide as much information as possible so that we can understand your questions or concerns. If it is difficult to explain, then please include screenshots or a short video.
What Support Includes
Our support team is ready to help you with:
- help purchasing the software;
- license key issues;
- help installing the software;
- pre-sales question;
- how the features of Dynamic Content for Elementor work, general use;
- addressing potential bugs in the software;
- help addressing issues when the software is causing an issue on the site;
- sharing feedback to make the software better;
- security questions;
- integration help with these plugins: Advanced Custom Fields, WPML, WooCommerce, Search&Filter Pro, Toolset, Pods.
Support is only provided to customers with an active license. Our support team is not able to provide custom code, customizations or personalized consulting. For example, telling you how to make your site look like another site or a page function like a page on another site. Also, we cannot implement 3rd party tools, plugins or tweaks.